B to What? - B2B, B2C, and B2G
What kind of website are you? There really isn't much of a technological difference between setting up B2B, B2C, and B2G sites.... it's all about the approach. The most tangible differences will be in how you set up your e-commerce solution.
B2B Web Design: Business to Business
Superclean has 17+ years of experience helping businesses market to other businesses, from investment banks to boutique consultancies to industrial control systems. Much of our focus for B2B web design is refining your company's position statement and presenting the essence of what you do in the best way possible.
- Establish and solidify your brand.
- Communicate and collaborate with networking / social networking.
- Generate leads and track visitor trends.
- Commerce with sub-components for suppliers.
- Commerce for pre-qualified buyers for distributors.
- Put projects out to bid.
- Custom marketplace.
- How are you unique? What do you need? Superclean is listening.
B2C Web Design: Business to Consumer
Are you marketing to the masses? Superclean helps you get established on the web and grow your audience. We have a lot of success creating websites for musicians and artists. But we also build quality sites for B2C locally based services such as pest control, house painting, real estate, lawn care, house cleaning, retail, and more.
- Grow your audience
- Manage your media / listings
- Involve your audience (build an online community)
- Sell your products and services
B2G Web Design: Business to Government
Business to Government or even Business to Green. Superclean understands that the Government is a different kind of customer altogether.
- Clearly express your policies and delivery timeframes
- Highlight your customer service and experience as a government vendor
- Build out your network to bid out on government contracts