Built In Search Engine Optimization
We think about marketing your site before it is built. We need to make your site useful and appealing to search engine robots that will crawl and index your site.
We consider your keywords and phrases for search engine optimization and build them into the website. We make these keywords part of your architecture, including the file structures and naming conventions for page titles, list views, and so on. This built-in SEO helps you score higher in the search engines organically and sustain over time.
- We help analyze your keywords and phrases and prioritize them.
- We utilize best practices in the construction of your site to insure page elements load in SEO-friendly order and that your site is VALIDATED for CSS, XHTML, and RSS compliance.
- We empower the site owner to custom-input keywords into image alt-text, enhanced page titles, meta tags, and more. This process can also be automated.
- A very effective strategy is to create CMS-powered "custom content types" that automatically create an RSS feed (a generated list.) Custom content types can be anything, such as blog posts, news items, portfolio items, tour dates, catalog products, etc. They can be anything.
- RSS feeds can also be generated from taxonomy (or category) tags. Cross referencing of taxonomy tags is a very effective way to optimize your site for search engines.
- We can install specialized tools into your website that help you analyze and optimize keywords for the specific page you are working on.
- We can also train you in how to use 3rd party SEO and Analysis tools as needed.