Visitor Trends and User Tracking
It is often useful to site owners to understand what kind of traffic they are getting, where it is coming from, and what visitors are doing on their site.
Superclean integrates existing tools into your web site. To get a good picture of general visitor trends, we set you up with Google Analytics. All you need is a Google (gmail) account and you can spot all kinds of trends on your site, including:
- How many visits you get to your site over a time frame, such as a particular day... or a month range, or since inception.
- How many page views, how many pages per visit, bounce rate, average time on site, etc.
- Traffic sources: reffering links and keywords searches that bring you traffic.
- Visitors by location (w/ map overlays), by language, by network, browser, and much more.
- Custom settings for only anonymous visitors or include specific roles (members access).
- And much more!
While Google Analytics helps you with overall trends, we can also set special tracking for your clients and site members. In addition to e-commerce reports, you can gauge interest with page visit tracking and download tracking.