Why a CMS?
A Content Management System (CMS) empowers non-programmers to easily add, edit, and update information on their website via simple web browser or even their mobile phone.
About 14 years ago, I was managing a team of 12 programmers and designers making custom CMS for investment banks and other financial related firms. Thanks to the recent advances and popularity of open source development, Superclean creates far more powerful CMS websites in less time and for far less money than ever before. And you will save a lot of money too being empowered with your own CMS website which will help you grow your audience and strengthen your business.
Empower Your Business/Organization
- Easy to add/edit/update content on your website through a browser whenever you want.
- Tiered access system so that people at different levels or departments have different permissions for viewing or adding content.
- The design layer (or "skin") of your website can be altered in the future without having to rework your existing content or functionality. For example, we change the "skin" for musicians' websites for new album releases.
- You don't have to tackle everything at once. Begin with core functions and expand your features as time goes on. Some forethought to a rollout strategy can provide even more bang for your buck.
Working With Your Audience In Mind
- There are different ways to grant "member" status to visitors so they can access secured or personalized areas of your website.
- You can set up Notifications for certain areas/content types of your site and grant members the ability to fine-tune what they want updates for an how often.
- Set up advanced/filtered searches to make it easier for your audience.
Search Engine Optimization and Web Marketing
- With Drupal, there are special tools to "build in" SEO keywords and phrases into the structure of your site as well as the content. When set up correctly, it works like Google Voodoo.
- Dynamic content areas of your site (for example, news items, blog posts, new products, events) automatically generate RSS feeds. The search engines love these, and RSS readers can subscribe to them.
- Set up web traffic analytics so you can see view visitor trends to your site.
Advantage of Open Source (such as Drupal.)
- No licensing fees.
- It's open source and has a huge user/developer base. You are not held hostage by your web developer, as there are tens of thousands of developers working with Drupal who are constantly improving and expanding its capabilities.
- With Drupal, the question is not "can we do this?" It's always: "which is the best way to do this?"