Jack’s ability to put our thoughts into a structured visual medium is spot-on. He has a knack for taking complicated, difficult to describe visions, and making them into simple reality. Jack is a key component in our marketing efforts & truly a pleasure to work with.
Solaris Biotech is an Italian-based designer, integrator, and manufacturer of bioreactors, fermentors, and TFF systems.
Superclean has been involved since the launch of SolarisBiotechUSA.com in early 2018. We built this website and continue to run, grow, and optimize. Our emphasis is dominating our niche categories and developing new leads for the company.
Since working with Solaris and other biotech companies (mostly startups), Superclean has become somewhat of an expert in the nuances of low frequency marketing in B2B biotech.
In late 2021, Solaris Biotech was acquired by Donaldson Company, Inc for €41 million.
Solaris Product Categories
Solaris Biotech Feature Pages
These special feature pages have been hugely successful at acquiring new visitors and gaining firm traction in their niche(s.)
- Solaris Showroom: Array of Bioreactors!
- The Bioreactor | Fermentor Lineup
- Solaris Delivers Industrial Fermentors for Food Processing
- Why Use Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF)?
- Choosing The Right Single Use Bioreactor System
- Brief Introduction to Cellular Agriculture and Food Fermenters
- Photobioreactors and optimizing your phototrophic bioprocess