While we often consult for projects built by others, getting your SEO built in to the design and development process is a huge benefit to your visibility and subsequent engagement on your website.
SEO Builds Long-lasting Value for your Website.
We consider your keywords and phrases for search engine optimization and build them into the website. We make these keywords part of your architecture, including the file structures and naming conventions for page titles, list views, and so on. This built-in SEO helps you score higher in the search engines organically and sustain over time.
- White-hat SEO best practices.
- Empower site owners to fine-tune their SEO content .
- Specialized tools to help visualize SEO successes and opportunities.
- Ready assistance via Webmaster Support services.
- Research target keywords and phrases for your space. Save benchmark tests on array of testers, trackers, and validators.
- Cost analysis of organic SEO versus AdWords, keyword buying.
- On-page SEO Analysis, Keyword Analysis, and Traffic Analysis.
- Make sure the theme layer is crisp and superclean (read below.)
Your Theme Layer is the Lens
- Your website's theme layer is the lens for the rest of the world -- people and robots -- to read your website.
- Ideally, you want 100% valid HTML5 and optimized website performance.
- Metags matter.
- Attention to structured data: RDFa valid, Schema.org tags, microformats, Open Graph / Facebook, Twitter Cards, etc.
Active SEO Campaigns
- Recommended 3-month cycle.
- Coordinated with Social Media activity such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- May include or require tweaks to website's theme files and module installations.
- Steady loop of testers and tweaking to optimize website content.
Feeds and Structured Data
- CMS-powered "custom content types" that automatically create an RSS feed (a generated list.) Custom content types can be anything, such as blog posts, news items, portfolio items, tour dates, catalog products, etc. They can be anything.
- RSS feeds can also be generated from taxonomy (or category) tags. Cross referencing of taxonomy tags is a very effective way to optimize your site for search engines.